College Tours are a staple of the NACAC conference and we intend to be able to offer both in-person and virtual college tours this September.
Attending a Tour
At this time, many colleges are unsure of their fall on-campus planning. As soon as we have additional information about tour offerings, it will be shared on this page.
Registration for individual college tours will be done so directly with the host institutions and the links or email addresses they have provided.
Hosting a Tour
If you are an instituton interested in hosting a college tour this September, please review the following information. We know that there is uncertainty about visitors on each campus, but if you are able to host a group of NACAC attendees on your campus, we would love to promote that opportunity.
Tour options are as follows:
- Individual Tour - Formal tour of one institution
- Group Tour - Formal tours of multiple institutions. Institutions are generally clustered together and provide transportation between each institution.
- Self Guided Individual Tour - Your institution will offer self-guided tours with no formal program. Self-guided tours are typically offered by institutions located within 30-minutes of the convention center and usually involve increased staffing in the admission office during noted times to allow for "drop in" attendees.
- Private In-Person - Open only to an invited list of attendees. NACAC will not publicize these tours online, but NACAC will keep this information on file for attendees.
- Self Guided Virtual Tour - Institution sends a link to a tour that participants can view on their own time.
- Hosted Virtual Tour - Virtual tours that are scheduled at a specific time, hosted by members of the insitution and have interactive elements.
Each institution is responsible for their tour participant registration details:
- Registration system - Google Form or another regisration setup
- Capacity management
- Registration noifications
- Waitlist management
- Tour details and costs, if applicable.
Tours approved by NACAC will be posted on this website with relevant links to each institution's website. NACAC requests that tours are inclusive and open to all NACAC attendees, regardless of professional capacity.
If you have any questions please email us or call 703-299-6846.Host a Tour
Interested in hosting an event during NACAC's annual conference? Requests for space are now open.