See below for information on conference hotels, traveling to Houston, and getting around the city.
Housing is booked through a link in the registration confirmation. You must register to book a hotel room in the NACAC block. All rates listed below are per night. Each night will also include a 17% tax.
All hotels are within walking distance of the George R. Brown Convention Center. If you have mobility accomodations, please contact us.
Cancellation: Each hotel requires cancellation 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room rate plus tax.
Notice: Maritz Global Events is the Official Housing Provider for NACAC Conference 2022. Any changes, requests or questions regarding your reservation should be directed to Maritz. They can be reached by phone at 864-342-6297 or via email by clicking here. Hotel rates expire Tuesday, August 30. You are not guaranteed the rates below if you book after this date.
|Hotel Name||Rate||Distance from
|Hotel brand family|
|C Baldwin Curio||$211||1 mi||Hilton|
|Courtyard Downtown/Convention Center||$269||0.6 mi||Marriott|
|Embassy Suites Houston Downtown||$269||0.3 mi||Hilton|
|Four Seasons Hotel||$289||0.2 mi||Four Seasons|
|Hampton Inn||$259||0.3 mi||Hilton|
|Holiday Inn Hotel Downtown Convention Center||$233||0.9 mi||IHG|
|Homewood Suites Downtown||$259||0.3 mi||Hilton|
|Hyatt Regency Houston||$269||0.8 mi||Hyatt|
|JW Marriott||$275||0.6 mi||Marriott|
|Residence Inn Houston Downtown||$269||0.6 mi||Marriott|
|Springhill Suites Houston Downtown||$269||0.6 mi||Marriott|
|The Whitehall||$217||1.2 mi||Connect Preferred/Historic Hotels of America|
Maritz Global Events is the Official Housing Provider for National Association for College Admission Counseling National Conference 2022. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company other than Maritz Global Events is not approved. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to have lower rates, however they may be illegitimate, not have the rooms to sell, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable. Please be aware of, and report any unauthorized solicitation to your organization or Maritz Global Events.
Traveling to Houston By Air
Houston is serviced by two commercial airports: George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and William P. Hobby Airport (HOU).
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is 23 mi. north of Downtown Houston
- Approximate taxi fare from IAH to Downtown: $58
- Airlines: Air Canada, Alaskan, American/OneWorld Alliance Partners, Delta/Delta SkyTeam, Frontier, JetBlue, Soutwest, Spirit, United/Star Alliance Partners
- William P. Hobby Aiport (HOU) is 7 mi. south of Downtown Houston
- Approximate taxi fare from HOU to Downtown: $31
- Airlines: Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, Southwest
The following airlines offer flexible coronavirus policies:
Getting Around Houston
- Rail and Bus Transit — Houston's METRORail offers convenient and accessible service within the heart of the city. Attendees can purchase a day pass for $3.
- Taxis and Rideshare — Houston was the first city in Texas to welcome rideshare services. Download the Uber and Lyft app to find a car, or take a taxi for $6 anywhere downtown.
- B-Cycle Program — There are 90 stations and 635 bikes around central Houston for short-term rent. Sign-up for an account and download the app before you arrive.
Have some extra time while in Houston? The city has many great restaurants, historical sites, sports, and stores that are worth checking out!
This interactive map shows all the hotels in NACAC's room block. See where the hotels are located in relation to the convention center.