Before your arrival at the Washington State Convention Center make sure you know what to expect.
Check in at the Atrium Lobby on the fourth floor of the Washington State Convention Center and badge pickup your first stop upon arriving in Seattle!
Check in and badge pickup hours:
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 1 – 5 pm PT
- Wednesday, Sept. 22, 6:30 am – 7 pm PT
- Thursday, Sept. 23 6:30 am – 6 pm PT
- Friday, Sept. 24, 7 am – 5 pm PT
- Saturday, Sept. 25, 8 am – 12 pm PT
- Print or screenshot your Crowd Pass QR code email. Your approval verification will come from an email:email@example.com with the subject line: “You were Approved! Get your CrowdPass! You will scan the QR code upon ground level entry of the Washington State Convention Center.” If you did not get your email you can use this link that's connected to our event. You will be asked to create an account and verify your email and then will be able to submit your info after that.
- Print or screenshot your barcode confirmation. Speed up the check-in process by bringing a copy of your barcode confirmation to one of the badge kiosks on the 4th Floor. You can find this under your registrations. Click “Confirmation” next to National Conference 2021 to retrieve the barcode.
3. Download the Mobile App or Access the Web App: View the Education Sessions and Plan your Experience
- Download the NACAC National Conference 2021 app in the app store.
- Login using the email that you used to register for the conference.
- Have your Registration ID handy, as you will need it for Step 2.
- Create a password.
- Fill out your visibility preferences and onboarding questions, to help make connections in the app.
A desktop version is available for both virtual and in-person attendees if you want to plan ahead before you arrive.
- If you registered for the NACAC Guiding the Way to Inclusion July conference, use your same username and password.
- All times appear in the Time Zone you are physically in. Click on each event to see the event time. It will switch to Pacific Time automatically.
Be sure to log into the app at least 24 hours before the conference, to set up your profile, plan your schedule, and begin connecting with other conference attendees!
For technical support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Saftey questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual attendees, please log in early to ensure your audio and video are working.