The NACAC National Conference in Boston is going to one to remember! What better way to do that than by documenting it on social media and by (hopefully) winning some prizes along the way?
- Take a photo participating in an Imagine Fund Fitness activity -- Rise & Shine Yoga or the Step Challenge
- Take a photo in the Social Media Lounge
- Snap a photo with a conference first timer (Hint: First timers are wearing shamrock stickers)
- Pose with the large NACAC sign (outside Exhibit Hall C)
- Take a picture with a NACAC staff member
- Post a picture that describes Boston to you
- Share a picture from the Opening Reception
- Post a picture about the Meet Your Match game
- Post a picture of your favorite booth in the Exhibit Hall
- Share your favorite meal in Boston
- Post a picture from a conference shuttle or of you listening to the "Shuttle Sessions"
- Take a photo at the Conference Social at the House of Blues
You must hashtag your post #NACAC17PHOTOCHALLENGE for your entry to count for prizes.
*Although you can use Instagram or Twitter for this contest, we will only count entries on one or the other, not a mix of both. The platform where your first entry is posted will be considered your choice.
Grand Prize: The person who completes all 12 photo challenges first (based on the post’s time stamp) will win the Grand Prize. If no one completes all 12, then the person who completes the most photos will win. In the case of a tie, there will be a random drawing of all eligible participants.
The Grand Prize is $100 Amazon gift card.
Most Creative (2): We will award a $20 gift card to Chatbooks for the person with the Most Creative photo challenge entry. Creativity will be judged by NACAC staffers.
Friendliest (2): Just because the contest only requires one photo with a fellow conference goer, doesn’t mean that we don’t want to see more NACAC17 attendees! The National Conference is all about making connections with your colleagues and we will award a $20 gift card to Chatbooks to the person who poses with the most attendees in his/her posts.