The NACAC National Conference in Salt Lake City is going to one to remember! What better way to do that than by documenting it on social media and by (hopefully) winning some prizes along the way?
- Snap a photo with a conference first timer. Hint: they have bees on them.
- Love NACAC? Prove it by posing in some NACAC merch!
- Pose in the ski lift at the NACAC Booth in the Exhibit Hall
- Share a picture from the Opening Reception
- Post a picture about the Meet Your Match game
- Post a picture of your favorite booth in the Exhibit Hall
- Have you tried the NACAC Admission Amber Ale? This will be located anywhere you can find beer at the convention center.
- Did you take a minute for mindfulness? Pose for a photo in the Zen Zone
- Take a photo in the Social Media Lounge
- Share your favorite meal in Salt Lake City
- Visit the NACAC College Fairs booth in the Exhibit Hall
- Take a picture with a NACAC staff member
- NACAC18 isn’t over, but you can still get excited about NACAC19. Post a photo at the Louisville booth in the registration area or during the Bourbon Tasting during the Opening Reception.
- Take a photo at the Conference Social
You must hashtag your post #NACAC18PHOTOCHALLENGE for your entry to count for prizes.
*Although you can use Instagram or Twitter for this contest, we will only count entries on one or the other, not a mix of both. The platform where your first entry is posted will be considered your choice.
Grand Prize: The person who completes all 14 photo challenges first (based on the post’s time stamp) will win the Grand Prize. If no one completes all 14, then the person who completes the most photos will win. In the case of a tie, there will be a random drawing of all eligible participants.
The Grand Prize is $100 Amazon Gift card.
Most Creative (2): We will award a $25 gift card for the person with the Most Creative photo challenge entry. Creativity will be judged by NACAC staffers.
Friendliest (2): Just because the contest only requires one photo with a fellow conference goer, doesn’t mean that we don’t want to see more NACAC18 attendees! The National Conference is all about making connections with your colleagues and we will award a $25 gift card to the person who poses with the most attendees in their posts.