The NACAC Virtual Conference is going to one to remember! What better way to do that than by documenting it on social media and by (hopefully) winning some prizes along the way?
- You and a conference buddy, can be humans, pets or objects
- Showing off the best beverage or meal you've had during the conference
- Share your virtual conference setup
- Snap a picture of your favorite booth in the Expo Hall
- Take a photo of you in the Expo Hall Auditorium participating in a break or an Exhibitor Presentation
- Share a screenshot of your small group in the Wisdom Exchange on Wednesday
- Rock any previous NACAC conference swag
- Snap a photo on Thursday Theme Day in your College Apparel
You must hashtag your post #NACAC20PHOTOCHALLENGE for your entry to count for prizes.
*Although you can use Instagram or Twitter for this contest, we will only count entries on one or the other, not a mix of both. The platform where your first entry is posted will be considered your choice.
Grand Prize: The person who completes all photo challenges first (based on the post’s time stamp) will win the Grand Prize. If no one completes all 14, then the person who completes the most photos will win. In the case of a tie, there will be a random drawing of all eligible participants.
The Grand Prize is a $100 Amazon Gift card.
Most Creative (2): We will award a $25 gift card for the person with the Most Creative photo challenge entry. Creativity will be judged by NACAC staffers.