Join your colleagues in a friendly competition for the most steps over the course of the conference! The Imagine Fund Step Challenge begins Thursday, Sept. 14 at 12 a.m. and concludes Saturday, Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m. Anyone with a fitness tracker, such as a fitbit, or a mobile phone with a step counter, can join the fun. The cost to register is $30 through July 18, $35 through August 15 and $40 throughout the conference, with all proceeds benefitting the Imagine Fund.
What is the Imagine Fund? The Imagine Fund offers financial support to members who assist students in the transition to college. One hundred percent of the funds raised are awarded through Imagine Grants, which provide financial assistance to members to participate in professional development opportunities, or implement a new innovative program at their school. Many of the grant requests NACAC receives are to attend the national conference. Make a donation today!
Willing to accept the challenge? Follow these steps!
- Sign up for the Imagine Fund Step Challenge when you register for the conference for $30 through July 18, $35 through August 15 and $40 throughout the conference. Already registered? No problem. Add the Imagine Fund Step Challenge to your conference registration. Only NACAC registrants are able to register, compete and win prizes.
- Check your inbox. A unique link will be sent out from NACAC explaining how to login to the competition website, download the app and sync your fitness tracker.
- The NACAC Imagine Fund Step Challenge begins Thursday, Sept.14 at 12:00 a.m. and concludes Saturday, Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m. The person with the most steps during the conference will recieve a complimentary registration for the 2018 National Conference.
Step Challenge Goals and Prizes
The person with the most steps during the conference will receive a complimentary registration for the 2018 National Conference.
- All participants will receive a Step Challenge ribbon and one entry into a drawing for complimentary registration for the 2018 National Conference.
- Participants who take 25,000 steps will receive a ribbon and a second entry into the 2018 National Conference registration drawing.
- Participants who take 50,000 steps will receive an Imagine Grant Step Challenge medal and a third entry into the 2018 National Conference registration drawing.
Imagine You Don't Want to Walk the Walk
All conference attendees are able to sign up for the step challenge to donate to the Imagine Fund. If you want to give back, but not compete in the Step Challenge, just add this to your registration and skip the competition website or make a donation online.Register Now