Join your colleagues in a friendly competition for the most steps over the course of the conference! The Imagine Fund Step Challenge begins Thursday, Sept. 14 at 12 a.m. and concludes Saturday, Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m. Anyone with a fitness tracker, such as a fitbit, or a mobile phone with a step counter, can join the fun. The cost to register is $40 throughout the conference, with all proceeds benefitting The Imagine Fund.
Willing to accept the challenge? Follow these steps!
- Sign up for the Imagine Fund Step Challenge when you register for the conference for $40 throughout the conference. Already registered? No problem. Add the Imagine Fund Step Challenge to your conference registration. Only NACAC registrants are able to register, compete and win prizes.
- Check your inbox. A unique link will be sent out from NACAC explaining how to login to the competition website, download the app and sync your fitness tracker.
- The NACAC Imagine Fund Step Challenge begins Thursday, Sept.14 at 12 a.m. and concludes Saturday, Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m.
Step Challenge Goals and Prizes
The person with the most steps during the conference will receive a complimentary registration package to include flight, hotel and registration for the 2018 National Conference and a $100 Amazon gift card.
- All participants will receive a Step Challenge ribbon and one entry into a drawing for complimentary registration for the 2018 National Conference.
- Participants who take 25,000 steps will receive a ribbon and two entries into the 2018 National Conference registration drawing.
- Participants who take 50,000 steps will receive an Imagine Grant Step Challenge medal and three entries into the 2018 National Conference registration drawing.
Imagine You Don't Want to Walk the Walk
All conference attendees are able to sign up for the step challenge to donate to the Imagine Fund. If you want to give back, but not compete in the Step Challenge, just add this to your registration and skip the competition website or make a donation online.Register Now