The NACAC National Conference is an ideal time to network, discover new job opportunities, and interview potential candidates. In fact, more than 6,000 counseling and admission professionals will be in Louisville, KY for this year's conference on Sept. 26 - 28.
To make it easier for job seekers and employers to find each other, the NACAC Career Center is getting into the conference spirit! A flag will appear if an individual or organization plans to be on-site in Louisville. Look for this flag whenever you search the career center.
Whether you're a job seeker or employer, make the most of your time at the conference by posting to the career center today!
Now's the time to polish your elevator speech, upload your résumé, and let potential employers know you'll be attending the national conference!
- Create a Job Seeker profile on the NACAC Career Center.
- Indicate you’ll be attending the national conference. This will flag your profile for employers.
- Upload your résumé.
Be sure to return to the career center often to discover the latest job announcements. Log in at any time to keep your résumé updated or to search for employers who will be attending the national conference.
Are you looking to fill a position on your team? Here's your chance to save money, promote your job openings widely, AND meet with highly qualified candidates who will be attending the NACAC National Conference.
- Create an Employer profile on the NACAC Career Center.
- Click on "Post a Job." You'll be asked if you want to make this a NACAC Career Center Pop-Up job. Click "ok" to take advantage of this special offer.
Your job announcement will run for 90 days, from July 8 - Oct. 6. A flag will appear next to your announcement that lets job seekers know your organization will be at the conference.
- The cost for a pop-up job ad is only $850 for NACAC members and $1,150 for nonmembers. This is a savings of $200 over the regular package rate! As part of this special offer, you'll also have access to the full NACAC Career Center résumé database, from now until Oct. 6.
- Whenever logged-in job seekers visit the career center, they'll see a prominent option to search for "National Conference pop-up" job annnouncements.
- As a bonus, two email promotions are included with this offer. All conference registrants will receive an email about the career center in July as well as a second email in August that specifically lists yours and other "National Conference pop-up" job announcements.
- Before arriving at the NACAC National Conference (Sept. 26 - 28), search the career center and arrange to meet with the most promising candidates in person.