The national conference is one of the best opportunities for professionals to learn the latest trends and meet many different colleagues in college admission. It is our hope that this webpage will not only provide some answers to the most popular questions that a first-timer might have while planning their trip to Seattle, but also share resources and advice from well-known professionals and veteran conference attendees.
Join our Facebook Group for NACAC First Timer's!
Most Popular Questions
1. Is there anything on the schedule for first-timers?
- Yes! There is a can't miss First Timers' Orientation scheduled for Thursday, September 23, time TBA, that will introduce you to other first timers and get some insider tips about navigating your first NACAC National Conference. We'll even teach you about the Meet Your Match game that will take the conference by storm.
- The NACAC National Conference runs from Sept. 23-25.
- All educational content ends on Saturday afternoon. There will also be a Closing Speaker . Following the Closing Speaker, all attendees have a short break and the NACAC Conference Social will begins at 7:00 p.m. and is open to all. All in person events are contingent on local covid protocols and capacity limitations.
4. Are there any additional events I can sign up for?
- College Tours: Many campuses have not yet determined their tour abilities for September. Check back here for more information.
- Preconference Workshops and Seminars: Preconference workshops and seminars provide a deeper dive into educational content before the conference begins. All preconference workshops and seminars are available for an additional fee.
5. How can I edit or add to my registration?
- You can edit or add to your conference registration by logging in to the NACAC Hub. Watch this video to learn more.
Resources for First Time Conference Attendees