Housing will open with registration in March 2018. All rates listed below are per night. All hotels are within walking distance of the Salt Palace Convention Center and/or can be reached with the TRAX lightrail system for free*.
- Courtyard Downtown Salt Lake City - $164/$174 - .5 miles/.1 miles*
- Crystal Inn Downtown - $151 - .6 miles/.4 miles*
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - $151 - .6 miles/.4 miles*
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown - $144 - .4 miles/ .3 miles*
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Downtown - $169 - .5 miles
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center - $189 - adjacent
- Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown - $179 - adjacent
- Homewood Suites Downtown - $149 .5 miles/.3 miles*
- Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City - $215 - .2 miles
- Hyatt House Salt Lake City Downtown - $159 - .4 miles
- Hyatt Place Salt Lake City Downtown - $172 - .4 miles
- Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown - $168/$198 - adjacent
- Salt Lake City Marriott City Center - $179 - .4 miles
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek - $199 - adjacent
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel Temple Square - $165/$175 - .2 miles/.1 miles*
- Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel - $159 - .6 miles/.2 miles*
- The Grand America Hotel - $241 - .7 miles/.1 miles*
- The Little America Hotel-Salt Lake City - $195/$215 - .7 miles/.1 miles*
- The Peery Hotel - $169 - .2 miles
Have some extra time while in Salt Lake City? The city has many great restaurants, historical sites, and stores that are worth checking out!
This interactive map shows all the hotels in NACAC's room block. See where the hotels are located in relation to the convention center.