Housing is booked through a link in the registration confirmation. You MUST register to book a hotel room in the NACAC block. All rates listed below are per night. Each night will also include a 15.6% tax.
All hotels are within walking distance of the Washington State Convention Center. Additionally, uber and lyft codes will be provided for accessibility-need transportation and to individuals staying in hotels outside of the walkable downtown area.
Cancellation: Each hotel requires cancellation 72 hours (3 days) prior to arrival to avoid a penalty of one night's room rate plus tax.
Notice: Hotel rates expire Tuesday, August 31. You are not guaranteed the rates below if you book after this date.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle - $239 - 0.5 mi.
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel - $299 - 0.3 mi.
- Grand Hyatt Seattle - $275 - adjacent
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown - $235 - 0.4 mi.
- Hilton Seattle - $289 - 0.2 mi.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle Convention Center - Pike Street - $309 - 0.2 mi.
- Hotel Max - $269 - 0.3 mi.
- Hotel Theodore Seattle - $289 - adjacent
- Hyatt Olive 8 Seattle - $275 - 0.2 mi.
- Hyatt Regency Seattle - $289 - 0.2 mi.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle Downtown - $319 - 0.4 mi.
- Kimpton Hotel Vintage Seattle - $319 - 0.3 mi.
- Kimpton Palladian Hotel - $319 - 0.5 mi.
- Mayflower Park Hotel - $249 - 0.4 mi.
- Motif Seattle - $289 - 0.2 mi.
- Paramount Hotel - $259 - 0.1 mi.
- Renaissance Seattle - $279 - 0.3 mi.
- Sheraton Seattle - $279 - 0.1 mi.
- The Alexis Royal Sonesta - $278 - 0.7 mi.
- Westin Seattle - $289 - 0.3 mi.
- W Seattle - $299 - 0.4 mi.
Have some extra time while in Minneapolis? The city has many great restaurants, historical sites, and stores that are worth checking out!
This interactive map shows all the hotels in NACAC's room block. See where the hotels are located in relation to the convention center.