Included with your booth purchase
- A show service team ready to assist you in planning your show and answer your questions about exhibiting
- A year-round listing on the Online Floor Plan with logo and link to your website. Your customers can find you year-round on this website tool.
- An Exhibitor Services Marketing Kit with suggestions on marketing your presence at NACAC
- The Expo Group Exhibitor Service Center to provide efficient and cost-effective online ordering (the service kits will be emailed to all fully-paid exhibitors in late June).
- 2 complimentary exhibitor full registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth (including tickets to the conference social and access to educational offerings)
- Identification sign with company name and booth number (sign measures 7” x 44”)
- 8’ back drape and 3’ side drape per 10’ x 10’ booth
- General security
- National Conference Mobile App and Program Book listing (must be received by July 17 to be listed in Program Book)
The Expo Group offers 2 discounted packages for 10' x 10' booths. Costs are based on advance pricing (until August 24, 2020) and are subject to change.
- The Junior Class Package $498.00 (includes 10' x 10' carpet*, one 6' x 30" draped table, 2 side chairs, and 1 wastebasket)
- The Senior Class Package $669.00 (includes 10' x 10' carpet*, one 6' x 30" draped table, 2 side chairs, 1 wastebasket, up to 200 lbs. of material handling services, and one small package delivered to your booth on show site)
*Carpet padding is available for these packages with an additional fee
Additional Costs To Consider
Booths do not include electrical, flooring, or furnishings. These items may be rented through The Expo Group, the official general services contractor. Flooring (carpet, foam tiles, etc.) and furnishings (chairs, tables, etc.) may be provided by the exhibitor. If providing own flooring, it must fit the full dimensions of the booth space.
For your budget considerations, estimates are listed below:
Carpet - Standard cut carpet $269.00 per 10' x 10' (advance pricing). Flooring is not provided as part of your booth fees, but is required in each exhibit booth. Carpet/flooring can be rented through The Expo Group or provided on your own. If providing your own, the carpet or floor covering must fit the full dimensions of the booth space.
Tables and Chairs - Standard 6' draped table $199.00 (advance price); Basic Side Chair $149.00 (advance price)
Electrical - Services may be ordered through The Expo Group.
Internet - Services may be ordered through The Expo Group.
Material Handling - You are responsible for the fees associated with the movement of your freight within the hall. This applies to shipments received at the advance warehouse and to show site. Fees begin at $180.00 per CWT.
Lead Retrieval - Base-level lead retrieval unit for attendee badge barcode scanning begins at $344.45 (advance price).
Attendee Mailing List or Email Broadcast - One-time use Mailing List $1,000.00; One-time use Email Broadcast $2,000.00.
All order forms will be available in The Expo Group Exhibitor Services Center Kit in late June.