The 2018 National Conference Call for Proposals will remain open until January 8. The conference will be located in Salt Lake City (UT) from September 27-29.
Please note, any speakers accepted through the voluntary Call for Proposals, acknowledges that they are responsible for paying registration, travel and hotel accommodations. NACAC does not refund, reimburse or provide complementary registration or accommodations for speakers.
Proposals can be submitted in the following formats:
- Education Sessions (75 minutes, traditional session format)
- Tech Lab (75 minutes, focused on the use of technology to better the everyday work of the profession. These presentations cannot be sales or vendor related.)
- Learning Lounge (30 minutes, located on the Exhibit Hall floor in LEARN Booth)
- Preconference Seminar (3 hours on Thursday morning before the conference begins, additional fee for attendees)
- Hubs (75 minute sessions; that are 45 minutes of content with a 30 minute activity)
All proposals must be complete and any fields including "TBD" or left blank will result in an incomplete proposal that will not be reviewed.
Additionally, refer to our content strands and submission categories as you prepare your proposal.
Please note, you must REGISTER within the proposal site in order to complete and submit a proposal.
Contact Kelly Ferrante, with any questions.
The 2018 Call for Reviewers is also open.
Reviewers of the national conference are assigned 25-30 proposals based on what was indicated in the top three areas of expertise. Reviwers are chosen based on involvement in the association, educational background and membership status.Apply to be a Reviewer!