The NACAC National Conference is NACAC's largest gathering and the ideal time to network, find a new job, or interview potential candidates.
To make it even easier for job seekers and employers to find each other, the NACAC Career Center is getting into the conference spirit! You're invited to visit the online career center to update your résumé or post a job opportunity. Indicate you'll be at the national conference in Louisville — after you do so, a flag will pop up next to your profile or post so others can easily connect with you.
Visit the NACAC Career Center today to find your next dream job or employee!
Your dream job could be just a few clicks away! Now's the time to polish your elevator speech, upload your résumé, and let potential employers know you'll be attending the national conference.
- Create a Job Seeker profile on the NACAC Career Center. It's free to do so.
- Within your profile, indicate you’ll be attending the national conference in Louisvlle. Your profile will then be flagged for employers.
- Upload your résumé.
Remember: You can log in to the career center any time to update your profile or résumé, or to search the latest job listings.
Your next star employee could be a few clicks away! Here's your chance to save money, promote your job openings, and meet with highly qualified candidates.
- Create an Employer profile on the NACAC Career Center.
- Click on "Post a Job." You'll be asked if you want to make this a NACAC Career Center Pop-Up job posting. Click "ok" to take advantage of this special offer.
- Your job announcement will run for 90 days, from July 8 - Oct. 6.
- A flag will appear next to your announcement that lets job seekers know your organization will be attending the conference.
- The cost for a pop-up job ad is only $850 for NACAC members and $1,150 for nonmembers. This is a savings of $200 over the regular package rate. As part of this special offer, you'll also have access to the full NACAC Career Center résumé database, from now until Oct. 6.
- Whenever logged-in job seekers visit the career center, they'll see a prominent option to search for "National Conference pop-up" job annnouncements.
- As a bonus, two email promotions are included with this offer. All conference registrants will receive an email about the career center in July as well as a second email in August that specifically lists yours and other "National Conference pop-up" job announcements.
- Before arriving at the NACAC National Conference (Sept. 26 - 28), search the career center and arrange to meet with the most promising candidates in person.